Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Eve


Hi. Well, Joe and I survived the get together last night. The kids were really good and all were gone by 10:45pm. It was so nice to sleep in this morning. Rick just got home a few min. ago. He has to return the truck to the rental agency then take Jack and himself to get haircuts. Its sort of gloomy today but thats okay. Not sure what I'm doing today. I guess, I'll try the lights again on the Tree and then we can put the ornaments on it. Kate wanted to run to the mall later so we'll probably do that. Anyway, have a good tureky eve. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

your night sounded like Saturday night at my house. Chris was out of town so it was just me, KJ, T and 20 of her "bestest" friends. Kendall's room overlooks the backyard and deck so she kept spying on them and told me who was kissing who and which girl was sitting on which boy's lap. Like you said: I don't mind, I knew where they were the whole time. I kept going outside to get some chips, check on the dog, etc. Excuses! ha!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

RICK LOOKS SO RUGGED IN THAT PIC..SO CUTE!!! WE ARE READY FOR OUR TURKEY DINNER!!! HAVE FUN IN GEORGIA!!!