Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday!!


Hi. It is a chilly Friday morning here Hoover, AL! Major frost this morning. BRRRRR. It's all good though. Rick is officially on his bear hunt. He left at 0 dark 30 as he likes to call it. It must be comical to be a fly on the window of the truck. Anywhere Rick and Jim are together is comical. He was pretty jazzed about going and since I don't have babies anymore, I don't mind either. The kids and I were going to go to the Hoover game tonight, its the 2nd round of play offs. Well, we can't go b/c we had made plans with my friend JIll, Jim's wife to go to dinner. Jill and I always try to do something when the guys are gone. Anyway, its going to be cold tonight at the game but I'm sure it'll be fun. GO BUCS! Kick Booty~ Today, I'm hoping to get a walk in, maybe some yoga, I'm definitely firing pottery, which I love! I never get tired of that. Have a great Friday.
ps. Rick is not hunting grizzly bears but I liked this picture. Pray, he doesn't get one as we already have one in his office. You'd think he be happy with one bear!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Did Rick sing, "I'm going on a bear hunt . . . " when he left the house this morning??? ha! ha! Does he wear a hat like Elmer Fudd??