Sunday, November 25, 2007

Love this Product!


Okay, I know some of you have in past years not liked the Nad's hair removal but yesterday I bought the bottle of gel that has the wand in it for eyebrow shaping. It worked great! It really didn't hurt at all. I can't stand tweezers and I love the look of my brows after Alicia does them but I have to say for 9.99, I did a good job, it was easy to use and really accurate. I know Kate will be happy. Anyway, just wanted to let all my girlfriends know. :) Here is a picture of it and you can get it at wal mart.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

tweezers are our friends.

Valerie said...

sorry Tracy. I don't think I could put something on my face that was named "Nads"

Unknown said...

I know, I know, the name is really bogus and I meant to put that in my post but seriously, i really like the way it worked, it looks like i had my brows done at the salon. tweezers are not my friend, it makes me sick to my stomach to tweeze my brows, blah. i did have my brows done at the one nail salon by publix but i hated whatever they used, i know you've mentioned taylor getting hers done and this was so easy!