Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday

Hi! I have about two min. to write. Joe is at a friends house, I took him there about 10am, I've been up since 7 painting and firing pottery. So fun! Jack left for the Auburn game at 8 and Kate called at 9 and asked if she could spend the night again at her friend, Alex J.'s. I said no! Seriously, you'd think she didn't like us. lol. I'm leaving in a min. to get Joe, we have to buy 3 birthday gifts, he has two parties today and one gift is for his friend, Cam and we owe him one big time beings his bday was in May. I know, I know, I'm so bad. I'm not usually like that. Anyway, Alabama plays LSU later on today, should be a fun game! Hoover won last night so next week is the first game of the play offs! GO BUCS, Roll Tide, War Eagle, Go Rock Island! That should cover everyone.:)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hope the kids have fun @ Elena's party. I feel so bad, I originally told Andrea that Kendall could make it but then when I checked my calendar, we're going to Nemo on Ice w/ scouts and I've already paid for the tickets.