Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hi Everyone ;)

Hello,

Just got home from preschool. It is a beautiful day today! We played outside for a long time today. Like I said before, this time of year at preschool is crazy busy and messy! There is glitter everywhere, paint everywhere and people keep bringing in food! STOP IT! I'm going to weigh 500lbs. Rick is on his way home from Atlanta, he might be home in time to pick Jack up from the homework club. Yep, the homework club., Trust me, he didn't sign up voluntarily. I signed him up. He was not happy about it this morning but I know he'll be happy when his homework is all done this evening. Kate has dance tonight and that's it. Tomorrow, I'm off to Homewood to shop! Can't wait.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

If you want a buddy to shop w/ you in Homewood, let me know! I've never really been up that way and wouldn't know where to go. I also need to get over to Smith's Variety in Mt. Brook soon!

Cathy said...

homework club,I should have had that option oh so many years ago. It is lovely here today, and little on the chilli side, but pretty