Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hi


Hello,


I have to hurry a little bit as I have a meeting at preschool at 8:15. I think my director is bringing breakfast so I'm not eating here so I can eat there. Anyway, today we are drawing our secret santa which is always fun. Also today is the last day for me to work until after thanksgiving, also fun. Kids are off to school, jack has his football party tonight, kate has to dance at a basketball game and then has dance at the studio. Rick is hurrying home from Dothan to be with jack at his party tonight and he is very excited to pack for his bear hunting trip up north. We need another bear in this house like we need holes in our heads. Anyway, have a fab day! got this picture from a blog about helena, thought you'd like to see what fall looks like here. it doesn't last long though.

No comments: