Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday

Hello,

Well, I started pulling Christmas out of the Christmas closet last night. I love how the house starts to take on an old fashioned feel once greenery is hung. I'm going to need to make a wal mart run and buy new lights and ribbon.

Joe spent the night up the street for a birthday party. He'll be home in about an hour. I was going to be super mom and get everyone up and showered and out the door to church but Kate isn't feeling well, Jack and Ralph are still snoring in my bed. Looks like we'll shoot for 5:00 mass. We've really done so good this year, the kids haven't missed a day of Sunday school yet.

Alabama lost yesterday in a totally embarrassing loss. Lousiana-Monroe beat Alabama. What in the world? This Saturday is the Iron bowl, it'll be interesting to see who comes a way with the W. You never know around here.

Have a great day!

No comments: