Friday, November 23, 2007

The Christmas Season is Here!




Hi. Merry Christmas. :) Well, we had a nice yummy Thanksgiving, it was a short visit to Athens this year but we wanted to get back for the Hoover game tonight. Its going to be chilly so we're going to dress warm. Kate is there, tailgating early. I think we'll pick dinner up and take it to the game so we can get there early and tailgate, get our tickets and pretty much just be there. Its going to be packed. I hope y'all had a nice holiday, now we're officially in the Christmas season. I can't believe it. Most of my Christmas cards are in the mail and I'm anxiously awaiting everyones cards and I hope pictures!
ps if anyone would like to order pottery christmas gifts, plates, mugs, etc, please let me know b/c i'll be putting an order in soon. :)




GO BUCS!

No comments: