Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Year of "War Damn Eagle" to endure

Hi. Okay, so Alabama lost again to Auburn. ugh! Seriously. Oh well. Jack and Joe are happy, obviously our lives won't change b/c of this but it just would have been fun if Bama would have won. Kate ended up going to a friend's lake/farm house to watch the game, I was a good mommy and drove to Chelsea last night to pick up the girls. All I can say is pay back will be fun. Some day Kate will remember me driving to get her so she can have a fun social life. I remember my dad picking me up at 8am on Sat morning so I could make ballet class and I remember him picking me up at midnight at Jennie's house only it was the wrong Jennie and in a world w/o cell phones I'm sure that made for very frustrated and tired parents.

Kate and Joe are still sleeping. We will go to church this evening, I'm kind of in the mood for the teen mass and we don't have sunday school today so we can do that.

I put the lights and the rest of the trimmings on the tree. Joe hung his ornaments last night and kate and jack's are sitting in a pile for them to hang today. Its beginning to look a lot like christmas around here!

1 comment:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

it is not looking like Christmas at all around here..YET!! Hopefully i can start this week getting all of the decor up...I need to get some prelit trees for the front porch...i always think that looks pretty. I bought new stockings for the kids to decorate with glitter...that is always a fun project.