Friday, November 9, 2007

Frumpy Friday

Hi. Not sure what my deal is lately but I'm just in a mood, sort of a funk I guess. I need to snap out of it! It is Friday and i usually love Fridays but it just feels more like a Tues. Kate is going to the hoover game today with a friend and her family. Hoover is playing in Florence in the first play off game. They should win tonight but you never know. Joe has a birthday party that I just rsvped to . I thought it was Sunday but it's tonight. He'll be excited. Jack is doing nothing b/c he has his big game tomorrow morning! Go Panthers. I am really in the mood to shop and buy lots of things but I can't. not yet. My budget isn't allowing it and I've done soooo good for a long time. I'm not going to blow it and ruin it. Soon, I'll get to shop and buy Christmas gifts and all kinds of fun things. In the mean time though, I had to buy something and so I ordered our Christmas cards. This year, I'm going plain Jane. :) Yep. Last year was all about the collage but this year, I'm going simple simple simple~ The picture I'm doing is such a nice picture that I didn't want anything to take away from it. I emailed the Riverchase Galleria this morning b/c I was so mad at all those studpid kiosks! last night, Kate and I were shopping, the mall wasn't crowded and we were trying to walk from one end of the mall to the other. The people working the booths in the middle of the mall kept trying to get us to come over and look at their things, do you have a min. can i show you something? ugh! seriously! it was really obnoxious. I would rather go to the summit for brookwood to shop. I don't think they should be allowed to bother us, if we wanted something from their booth, we'd walk over w/o them asking us. you don't see people from the buckle, or jcrew standing out side wanting to show us things. annoying! anyway, i'm off to run outside, maybe that will help my mood. :) have a great day.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I've been in a funk, too. I think it's the fact that it's dark at 5:15 PM. YUCK.

P.S. Word on the playground is that Joe's got himself a little girlfriend.

Cathy said...

wow, Ihope the run helped!! but I don't like them bugging me either

Unknown said...

oh yea, i have to write about the girl friend development. lol. all of a sudden the 2nd grade has become girl/boy crazy. i think most of it is they're hearing their big brothers and sisters talking about boy friends and girl friends. lol. what a hoot.

Unknown said...

Valerie, i'm hating the darkness so early. i think that is my problem too. i want to go to bed before dinner. lol

Valerie said...

Lauren G came home w/ Kendall Friday after school and they were talking about the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Lauren said, "I wonder why every one likes Joe?" and Kendall said, "Because he's so cute!!" and they started giggling. It was sweet.