Saturday, November 3, 2007

I know this is crazy but I seemed to have missed placed my iron. I can't find it anywhere! I want to make a slip cover for a chair in my kitchen and I have several pieces of fabric I need to iron and I can't find my iron. I seriously have no idea where it is. this is not a good thing. Hopefully, I'll find it soon.

Rick is home from his hunting trip. He got a buck this morning so he is very happy. This is deer # 2. Don't say that Rick Leventry isn't doing his part in keeping the deer population down.

Joe is at the roller skating party, Rick just got home and said that Bama is winning! whoo hoo. This could be big if they beat LSU! Roll Tide.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you cant find your iron and abbie has been looking for her baseball for years, i dont know ask abbieabout it. way to go rickster you are a great deer hunter. way to go jack and the panthers, just got to get one more, you can do it. i cant believe bama let that game get away. i have to stop writing, mo will be mad at me because i wrote so much. ha ha