Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hi. Well, we had our first frost this morning. It didn't kill everything but it is definitely very crisp outside. brrries! Kids got up and on the bus w/o a problem, for that I'm thankful. I was going to go running this morning but its a little chilly so I think I'll wait 'til the afternoon. I've turned into such a fair weather exerciser. lol. To think I used to get up at 4:45 am every morning when Kate was a baby and I'd run 4 miles whether it was hot or cold. What was I thinking? Anyway, Jack has practice tonight, the last one before the big championship game on Sat. Kate has dance and Joe will tag along and hopefully not be forgotten.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I doubt that Joe will ever be forgotten again...I love the pix from Florida, such a fun time, wish my hair looked t
like that now, the humidity does wonders for it.

Unknown said...

the humidity does not do wonders for my hair. makes it flat to my head! i do miss the beach, everyone has such a nice healthy glow. how many days til pcb?

Unknown said...

hey trace, i wore my hoover bucs hooded sweat shirt to practice last night and got several compliments. go bucs

Valerie said...

Where is Jack's game on Saturday? Just curious. Chris was supposed to have a lax tournament over at Hoover East but at the last minute they were told the fields were "unavailable." I figured it was for youth football.

Unknown said...

jack's game is at hoover central. not sure why hoover east is unavailable. Hmm?