Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

Hello,
Well today is the last day of school for Hoover kids. Joe is home today as he has been complaining of a queasy tummy for a couple of days. His good buddy was home throwing up yesterday so i kept Joe home today. I know they're not doing much at school today and the last thing his teacher needs is a puking kid. We can read today while he is home. I cleaned the kitchen big time last night. I mean I had a hot bucket of water and cleaning solution and cleaned the counters and cabinets and finally got to the baseboards. It looks really good. Also did the front hall baseboards and the front stairs. I hung the lighted garland on the mantel and put the stockings up. I still have to get the tree up and hang the wreaths on kate's windows. However, it frightens me on many levels to go in kate's room so I am not sure I'll get there. lol. Kate is having people over tonight so I will work on the basement today. Rick hasn't called since Sunday so I'm not sure whats going on with his schedule. As of now, I don't think he'll be bringing a bear home. It is going to be another warm day but I think its going to cool off for Thanksgiving. I looked at the forecast and it looks like its going to be a beautiful evening for the Hoover/Vestavia game. The iron bowl is this weekend and with Alabama's stupid loss last weekend the media is having a blast with it. Should be fun. Maybe the tide can pull it together and beat Auburn. :) Have a great day!

No comments: