Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday

Hello,

Just got in from a 2 mile run. I actually got up at 4:15am to get ready to run but it was a little breezy out there and dark and chilly so I unlaced my new kickers and crawled back in bed. It only takes me 20 min. to run 2 miles so I just went after the bus. Wow, I could have been doing that all these years. I still have 10 min. to waste before I have to shower for preschool. I have to say though, it is tough running the hills in my neighborhood! I can do yoga like nobody's business, I can run on my elliptical but man, these hills kick my booty! hopefully, they'll make it disappear.

Rick took the kids car pool this morning which made kate very happy. kate has dance team practice and dancing tonight. jack has football practice, they need to get ready for the big game on Sunday or is it Sat. i can't remember.

Have a great day.:)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

4:15 you are very dedicated. I was still very much in snoozeland