Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Morning

Hello, Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had a weekend of all of our teams losing but oh well, life goes on, its just a game. All the kids made the bus this morning but not before Kate asking if she could go car pool. She asks that every morning and usually the answer is no. Jack was picking on Joe and Joe hauled off and whacked Jack which isn't smart b/c Jack is two of Joe. Anyway, I was happy to see everyone go to the bus stop.

I noticed this morning on aol a blog about most obese cities. Memphis, Detroit, and Birmingham are all on the list. I find that intersting b/c those 3 cities were on the list last week for being 3 of the most dangerous cities.

Well, today, I'm going to finish laundry and try to work on the upstairs. I've yet to hang the wreaths on Kate's window b/c like I said before, her room frightens me!

Have a great day.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

so do you think that fat and crime go together? Thank goodness RI wasn't listed, we have lots of both.! did jack whack Joe back?

Unknown said...

i'm not sure about fat and crime but all those cities are poor too so i think it all kind of goes together. there must be something b/c all 3 are on there.

i think rick intercepted the punch that was going from jack to joe. ugh! boys.

Valerie said...

funny about the fat / crime connection. Yesterday T & I did some shopping at the mall and I was in line at Sear's buying socks (KJ steals all of mine). I was sort of eavesdropping on the conversation going on behind me. One lady was complaining that she couldn't find any smaller sizes for her daughter (XS, zero's and ones in jeans). The other lady said there is a "direct correlation" between high end stores/smaller sizes and larger sizes and stores that are targeting lower incomes. I thought it was pretty interesting and started to really think about it. She was right. You don't find big huge 3XL type clothes at your "better" stores and you certainly don't find 0's & 1's at Wal-mart!