Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Hello,


Well, I actually had a nice time working the bookfair at Jack and Joe's school. I love all the children's books and Joe's class shopped this afternoon so I got to help Joe pick out books. Jack had so nicely left a stack for me to purchase when he shopped with his class earlier in the day. One of the great things about working the book fair besides seeing fun people is getting half off the books! whoo hoo! Right now, I'm in the process of firing several pieces in the kiln and I'm working on a new lady bug pattern. Will let you know how it turns out. That's about it. It was a beautiful day here, warm, partly sunny and the trees are about as pretty as they get in Hoover. I'm getting excited to think about Christmas. My cards arrived today and I was looking in my christmas closet thinking how I was going to pull all that stuff out. I still think its a little early for wreaths on the windows. Gobble Gobble.

No comments: