Friday, November 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE!!

Today is Abbie's birthday! Whoo hoo. Can't believe you're 26! Wow. It seems like yesterday that we saw you in the hospital and then mom cried b/c you couldn't come home with her b/c of the jaundice and then I cried b/c i was worried ( imagine that?) and then Karyn cried b/c we were crying. Haha. I remember me and karyn and jayne all slept in the same room that night and we had a little prayer service so you would be okay. Well, you finally came home and I was very excited to get you out of the bassinet and I was holding you and turned around to go out the bedroom door and whacked your head on the door frame. I felt terrible. :( Thank goodness you were okay! Happy Birthday. Have a fun day!

7 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

that whole story is hysterical!!!

abbie said...

i totally agree...i started to get tears while reading it...then busted up laughing at the part where you ran me into the wall!!! haha!! thank you tho for the bday wish!! it is crazy that im 26!!

Valerie said...

What's w/ your family??? Knocking babies into the wall, leaving kids at the ballfields! Sheesh!!

Cathy said...

I didn't know you had a prayer service...how sweet was that

Unknown said...

And we love kids!!

We did have a little prayer service, it was sweet. I was worried.

Jayne said...

i remember that i was the first one to get to hold you!! i think we drew straws or something!!

Unknown said...

We did draw straws! I had forgotten that. Aww, so sweet.