Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Weekend

Hello,

It's Saturday and actually its been pretty nice this morning so far. Picked Kate up from her friends house, and then took her to the mall so she could buy something for her friends birthday party tonight. She didn't buy the gift, she bought something new to wear. Must be nice. ;) I need to go shopping for myself, not sure when I'll get that worked in to my life. Joe is still at his friends, and Jack has been up to the culdesac looking for friends to play with. Rick is participating in a work day at his lease, he got up way too early!

Last night Rick and enjoyed visiting with our neighbor, Donna. We had Sanpeggio's pizza and greek salad. Yum. Ralph had fun to playing with Mac and Ben.

Hoover won their game, it is actually embarrassing how much they won by. 59-0. I feel a little sad for the other team that they didn't score one point. I read in the paper this morning that Propts sent home his 1st and 2nd string guys so they could go to bed. I wonder if they all really went home and crawled in bed. Next week is a big game b/c it is the two Hoover schools, Hoover High and Spain Park. We'll for sure be going to that one!

I hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

We watched the Hoover vs. Carver game on TV last night. Yes, it was embarrassing. They actually showed the juniors & seniors walking to the buses in the 3rd quarter and the buses driving away. I thought it was a little disrespectful to the other team.

Unknown said...

i know, that sounds really sad. when i was reading the article, i felt bad for carver. i guess the announcer even made reference to next weeks spain park/hoover game saying they only had a week to get ready. :( poor carver.