Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Key Board

Hi! This is very exciting. I have a new key board for my computer. the past couple of weeks, I've had to type from the kids key board up stairs so hopefully, I'll be a better emailer and I'll post more on the blog.

Last night was fun. It was homecoming for Hoover. It's kind of fun the way they do it. The game is at regions field where the AA baseball team plays, the dance is there too so all the kids end up coming to the game after their dinner and such. yes, they are dressed up and it is really fun to see all the girls in their pretty dresses and the boys look so handsome in their button down shirts and ties. the homecoming queen and her court is announced after all the nominees are introduced, so they don't know who won until half time of the game. I can't really remember how it worked when i was in school but it seems to me, we knew who the queen was before the game and the parade. anyway, it was fun, hoover won and everyone had a good time.

rick and jack had fun at camp cosby. jack is exhausted today so i think he is going to just hang out here and watch football on tv. we were going to go to the alabama game but we are all tired and i have a lot to do here so the tv is looking pretty good. jack has a birthday party tonight.

it is a beautiful day today, i've put all my fall decorations out along with new pumpkins. my garden has perked up with the recent rain and the cooler weather.

oh, i almost forgot to tell you that i took a day for myself yesterday. i bought myself new shoes, steve madden's that were originally 70.00 i got for 19.00!! whoo hoo. also bought new jeans and a new top. took time out for a pedi and i have beautiful eye brows once again! also, bought new sheets that were originally 50 and they were marked down to 25. so i had a good day yestereday and i'm loving all the sales! next week, i'm going to the spa. my neck is killing me. not sure if we need a new mattress or if we need new pillows but i know i can't do this much longer with my neck. ouch!

bye

ps. roll tide roll. roll over georgia!

1 comment:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

AHHHH!! spa day sounds awesome!!!