Saturday, September 1, 2007

FOOTBALL!!!





Okay, Today is all about football. We've got the Auburn game tonight, Alabama tonight and the Hoover game which Jack and I are going to watch via web cast. Rick is tailgating all day in Tuscaloosa. We have lots of friends headed down to Auburn for their big tailgating parties. Hopefully the storms will stay away for awhile, even though we need the rain, blah blah blah about that! Joe has a birthday party today and he is very excited about it. Kate has her friend Maddie here and I'm trying to make a deal with Jack in regards to getting his hair cut. I'm so over the long hair. Ahh! yuck! Now that school has started, I just want his hair cut. We dealt with the lice last year and I'm not doing all that crap again. Rumor has it, it's back and in the quest hall and the 5th grade hall so all my friends that check this blog with kiddies in those areas, be checking your children's head. I can't believe its there already. Ugh! Gross.


Anyway, have a wonderful Saturday where ever you are today.


Love,

me
ps ROLL TIDE ROLL & GO BUCS!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

yes, lice is in SSC already. Kendall said a little boy in her class went home early Friday w/ it and the nurse checked all their heads. YUCK!!