Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday


Hi.


Well, today was the first day of Sunday School for the kids, sooo, that meant that we all had to be up early as mass is at 8:30am. I had to make the rounds to pick up kate and Jack at their friends houses but we made it there on time. All the kids have lots of friends in their classes which is great. Rick and jack are at football practice now, Kate is taking a nap and Joe is going to the ball park with a buddy. I have to straighten the kitchen and finish the laundry. Not sure how it has gotten messy again but it has. I'm working tomorrow for laura, in the other two's room. It'll be fun to work with Becky. I miss not working with her even though I love my little class. So if you don't hear from me until late on Monday, that's why. Jack has football in the evening and Rick will be out of town for a national meeting. His company is getting ready for a big launch of a new drug, that's why there have been so many meetings recently. We'll be happy once it's all over so he can be home again. Thankfully we are busy busy so our weeks go fast. have a great Sunday and a good Week. I think this might be the first day of fall. how fun!

No comments: