Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally!

Okay, I'm finally having a chance to sit and write for a second. Yesterday was busy! House hunting was fine. I didn't like the first house I saw at all. No screened in porch, back yard was non existent, it was pretty much just a basic house so we just walked next door to the other house I was scheduled to see. I looooovvveeeddd it! It was so beautiful, even though it really didn't have a back yard, what was there was pretty and there was a lot of other space for kids. I called Rick when I got home and told him about it, he isn't here so we planned on seeing it next week. The house has been sitting for a year so whats a nother week. Well, my realtor emailed me and said the owners who have since moved out and probably have another house now, got anxious and worried so they just yesterday worked a 6-9mo lease to buy deal with another family. Who rents a house like that? Weird. Anyway, we really weren't prepared to make them an offer so its probably for the best that it's off the market for now, we'll watch it and see what happens in the spring. It was really pretty. I'll put pics up when I have a chance.

Preschool was fine today. Everyone loved it but jorge. His mother never even left the parking lot, she stayed until 11:30 and then took him home. She is not ready for this but baby number 2 is coming in 4 weeks and she is going to feel bad about holding him because jorge is not going to like her at all! she just needs to keep bringing him. I'm going to tell her on Thurs. Just leave him until 11:30 but you have to leave, go do something for yourself. There is no reason to stay, we'll call if you need to get him. Trust me, we'll call. poor jorge and his mom.

let's see. jack had football last night. kate has dance tonight, rick is still gone and freezing in co. that's about it. have a good day.:)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Re: Jorge -- We've got kind of the same situation going on. A little boy named Jerries (his parents call hilm JuJu). English is a 2nd language and he just cries and cries. His mom is expecting a baby in October (I think) so he really needs playschool. Last week the poor thing just sobbed and sobbed. Monday he had a few happy moments but then would cry again. I took him for a long walk in the stroller and the little fella finally cried himself to sleep. Mom came around 11:30 AM so hopeully he'll just gradually become used to us.

Cathy said...

these poor babies, let them stay home and sleep and try again next year.