Thursday, September 27, 2007

Crazy Busy Thursday

Hi. Today was crazy busy. Had a good day with my 2's. They're so sweet and fun, I love them! After preschool, I checked the boys out of school and took them to see Kate's pep rally. I think Jack was amazed at what he'll get to be a part of next year, Joe could have cared less, he just wanted to know if he could get something from the vending machine. Kate and the dance team looked great. After the pep rally, the boys and i ran home to see Ralph and let him potty, checked email, ate something quickly and then hopped in the suburban and went back to bumpus for the games. The 7th grade won and the 8th grade was winning when we left at half time. Kate wanted to get home so she could start cleaning room. She is having people over tomorrow night and I told her to get her room clean. I'll be cleaning the basement and making food for her friends so I won't have time to work on it. Jack has a football game on Sat. Joe has a birthday party sleep over tomorrow night and that's about it! Oh and Rick will be home tomorrow late afternoon! Finally! We miss him.

Love to all of you!

No comments: