Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bumpus Game

Hi all. I have like 5 seconds to write. Had a great day at preschool. I love love love my kids this year!! Bad sign, Jorge was not there. I think they are going to give up. His mom isn't ready for this so I think they should just wait a year. We'll see though. Went to the Bumpus pep rally. It was cute and fun, the band was great and all the girls did a great job. Kate didn't start the morning off to well with a computer glitch but I'm hoping things got better for her. She looked cute. The boys will be off the bus in about 10 min. We will head over to Bumpus about 4:00. The game starts at 5 and I want a good parking space. I don't want to have to be shuttled there. My camera battery died on me at the pep rally. I'm charging it now. Hopefully an hour and a half will give it enough juice to get some cute pics at the game. We are supposed to get some seriously needed rain out of the tropical storm that went through Texas today. It's great to have rain but the big Hoover/Spain Park game is tomorrow night. We can always watch it on t.v. but what a bummer to have it rain. I wish it would just rain after the game, all night and through sunday. Next week is homecoming and Valerie, we are going. ;) I wish you guys would come to the Bumpus game. Joe will be bummed if Kendall isn't there not to mention Sam Rhodes!!

I'll hopefully have some fun pictures to put on later tonight.

Love,
me

GO BUCS!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

where is the score and where are the pictures? can;t wait to see Kate in her dance outfit. Hoorah for Bumpus!