Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday

Hello,

Had a great day at preschool. I love my kids this year! They are so great. I have a new boy b/c Jorge dropped out, his name is Russle. He is doing the two's room again, ,last year he was with Miss Becky and Miss Laura. This year, he is with me. He is very sweet and very much into bugs! Fun. Jack stayed home from school today. He had an upset stomach but seems to be fine now. Kate has dancing tonight, we have to pick her up from dance team in 20 min. The moms are preparing spirit buckets for the girls. they'll get them on Thurs. I've decided I'm going to make cute coozie covers for them in blk/wht/ orange. I have been wanting to make them for some time now and this is a good opportunity to do it. Fun!

It's super hot here, i'm so ready for cooler weather and less humidity. That's about it.

ttys:)

No comments: