Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday

Hi. Okay, I think I'm in a better mood to write. The drama that a 13 year old daughter can create is enough to wipe a mom out of commission for a whole evening if not longer. Anyway, all is fine now, the kids aren't home from school yet. The dance team did great last night and they had music! yeah! the 7th grade won 6-0 and the 8th grade won too but I'm not sure what the score was as we left. I have to say the Clay/Chalkville team was giving our Bucs a run for their money. We aren't used to that especially with the 8th grade and they hung right there with them. So, they are still undefeated. Whoo hoo! Tonight Hoover is away so i don't think we're going to the game. I'm sort of in the mood to just stay at home. Kate will have plans and Joe is spending the night up the street with his buddy. Maybe Jack will have a friend over.

Our pantry is full, the fridge/freezer are full, my gas tank is full and I even had the oil changed. I love it when all those important spaces are full.

I'm going to quick swiffer the downstairs before my monkeys get here and make them dirty again.

Have a great Friday and weekend.

No comments: