Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to Preschool


Hi.


Well, another day of preschool is here and today will most likely be a little worse than Tues because now the 2's know that mama is leaving and not coming back for a long time. I'm sure they'll all be okay but Jorge will cry again. Hopefully his mom will come around 11:30ish. That would be great!


Took the kids to school this morning, Jack said he has broadcast but I think he might be pulling my leg, I'm not sure. Anyway, they're there and I'm here and I need to get ready. Jack has his jamboree tonight, I'm sad I'm going to miss it. I have to go to Clay/Chalkville, blah! Bumpus has a game there. Last time we were there, last year, the girls didn't have any music b/c their sound system didn't work. Hopefully we won't have to go through that again. Anyway, Rick and Joe will be at Jack's game and I think all the other games for Jack fall on Tues or Sat. so I won't have to miss any!


Have a great day. Pray for my little 2s that they have a gret day too b/c if they do then I do.:)


Hey, Valerie, I was thinking. You and Margaret only had to work one day this week! Hope it went great.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Thankfully we only had to work the one day. We had to call 2 parents to come early because the children just couldn't stop crying. The one little boy did awesome in the morning . . . walked in like a big boy, went out on the playground, etc. Around 10:30 AM he became inconsolable. The other little boy cried the entire morning. A little girl fell asleep in my arms in the rocking chair and the other little girl fell asleep in the high chair. They're all super cute kids but I think they sometimes still need that morning nap. I saw Joe Craig for a quick minute in Laura & Becky's room. Wondering how Henry, Sofia and Joseph Lilly did.

Cathy said...

sounds like things are getting into a routine. hope that Jack won his game and that Kate had some music to dance to

your little people sound like they will be fun...they just have to know it...and their mamas can relax a little