Thursday, September 20, 2007

Running in Circles

Hi,

I have literally 5 min. to write. yesterday, i worked for Valerie in the 18mo room. let's just say, they missed their regular teachers as margaret wasn't there either. Theresa and I just kept looking at each other with scared looks on our faces! haha. I was so tired when I came home, I had lunch and then fell asleep on my sun porch.

Kate had dance last night , Rick and Jack are at Camp Cosby. Rick called once yesterday and said he has taken lots of good pics of Jack and I think they're having a good time. I'm off to preschool today, since I'm used to my routine in my room, it should be a good day. We are paintnig with brown finger paint to make a bear. Rick's mom will be here this afternoon so she can see Kate dance. We'll head over to the game when Joe gets off the bus. Never a dull moment around here anymore.

Weather has been great, perfect actually! Hope you're all doing wonderful.

Love,
me

3 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

soounds like you guys are doing great!!! so dun that midge gets to see kate dance!!! have a fun weekend!!

SHORTKIDS3 said...

so fun not so dun...lol

Valerie said...

thank you so much for covering for me yesterday! I'm sorry the babies weren't at their best. We definately still have some "issues." Anderson and Ava Clare are wonderful, Meredith takes a while to warm up. Holden & Hunter walk in good but crash a little later in the day. JuJu is having a very, very hard time adjusting. Kind of the same situation as your Jorge . . . mom's pregnant, english as a second language, etc. Thank you again SO much!