Monday, September 10, 2007

HI

Hello,

Here we are again, another Monday. Rick is in CO for the week. He called last night and said it was freezing. Seriously, anything below 70 is going to feel freezing to us as we've baked for several long weeks in mega heat. Jack is very sore from football. He was moving very slowly this morning. Everyone got up pretty good and they all made the bus which is a plus for me. I've already cleaned the kitchen and I'm still working on the laundry but I think I'm actually going to make progress around here. I'm going to look at two houses this afternoon. Just look, as Rick keeps reminding me that we already have a house. We'll see. I'll let you know how they are. Tonight is free for us except I just remembered Jack has football but thankfully the neighbor is on his team and his family has offered to take and pick up. Very nice of them. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

back to the house hunting, hmmm what did I say a week ago?

it IS a good thing when they all make the bus..I remember those days

I thought about going to a yoga class, but I don't know what to wear, so maybe I will stop by a look before I leap.. I think is rather intimidating, even if it says beginner and plus beginner, is that yoga for fat people or old people
It is cloudy today and I am loving it, picked some tomatoes and we will have them for dinner along with meatloaf and something else which I am not sure what it is yet.

I thought this was my blog so I will stop commenting

have a wonderful day