Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to Preschool

Hi everyone, I had a great first day of preschool with my 2's. They are all very sweet and they all missed their mom's all except Ava. Jorge(horhay) cried pretty much the whole day and thankfully his mom came early. I know he'll be fine in a couple of weeks, this will be good for him and his mom as she is due with their second baby in Oct. It's time for Jorge to break away for a little while. I think I'm really going to like this class. I'm tired right now though.

We are going to try the Bumpus game again this evening. I'm driving a set of girls to the game and it doesn't look like rain so we will probably get the game in. Rick and the boys are meeting me over at the football field.

Thats about it. I have to make Kate's snack so she can eat it on the way. I'll let you know how the game turns out. Hope the 8th graders stay undefeated, they should be you never know.

1 comment:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

POOR JORJE...HE WILL ADJUST AND END UP LOVING MISS TRACY AND PRESCHOOL. HOPE YOUR TEAM WINS!!!