Tuesday, September 18, 2007

jack's game

Hi! The Panthers are undefeated! They won 10-0 and Jack had 3 great tackles. What a fun game.

Kate went to dance and I sent Joe to the school's open house with my friend, Andrea. He was happy to be there and I was sad i couldn't be there but I just can't be every where at once.

Rick and Jack leave tomorrow for Camp Cosby. They are both packed and ready to go. I know they're going to have fun.

Ralphie is happy to have us home and it's time for night night.

Sleep tight:)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

seems like only yesterday T & Kate went to Camp Cosby (although I seem to recall it being later in the year . . . November? Early December??) I remember buying T some long underwear for the trip. Tell Jack, "Great Game!"

Cathy said...

way to go Jack aboy!! hopefully we will get to see some video of that game. I am happy that Joe got to go open house, those are always fun things to do

Unknown said...

nice going jack. have fun at camp. hey kate and joe, grampa allmetz says hi

Jayne said...

that is awesome that jack won his game! woo hoo! sounds like everyone is busy busy :)

SHORTKIDS3 said...

way to go jack!!! uncle rick is going to be very impressed!!!