Saturday, September 1, 2007

Nothing New

Hello,

Well, this is a rare occurence but I'm totally by myself, we'll, I say that as I have Ralph whining in my left ear because it is time for his dinner. He is going to have to wait a min. Rick is off to Tuscaloosa in his brand new very sharp Alabama shirt and hat. I have to say, he looked very handsome when he left this afternoon. Joe is at the birthday party and Jack was asked to stay too because the birthday boy has a brother that is friends with Jack. Kate and Maddie are over at friends house hanging out. I worked in the yard, pulled lots of yucky weeds which must be blessed because I'm not sure how they survive during a drought but they do. also, pulled several weird wild cherry tomoato plants. They were whacky. They look just like cherry tomoato plants but they have lots of thorns on them. I tossed all of them down the hill in the back. Now, the kicker, I finally pulled this huge tall thick weed that I'd been letting grow throughout the summer because we were either gone or it was just too darn hot to get out there, after I pulled it, there was this HUGE spider with some weird blue sack under it, probably spider eggs. AHHH! It was awful. I quick tossed the monster weed and ran inside. So, instead of pulling the weeds on the hill in the front, I'm going to buy some wonderful herbacide and spray it. I know, that is terrible but I just don't want to be out there, its too hot and it's just gross and there might be another big spider.

Kate wants me to take her to the Summit tonight, Not gonna happen. That girl. Seriously, she should be being raised by people that have servants. haha.

Anyway, its nice and quiet in my house. I'm going to inquire about the web cast thing for the Hoover game and thats about it.

ps I almost forgot to tell you that Rick and I took the boys to the pet store today to look into buying them a lizard. They've been wanting them for awhile but we just hadn't done it yet. So, we were looking and getting information about the lizards and such. They were 30.00 which is not a big deal, then the whole reptile kit was 54.99, with that you got a tank, heat lamp, water dish and maybe something else but we finally said no when it came down to the lizard eats 12 crickets a day! What in the world! Where would be get 12 crickets a day? Rick was freaking out, putting his hands on his head saying "now we're going to have to raise crickets" haha. Jack was totally fine with it, Joe was mad and said he never wanted one anyway. haha. Thank goodness we didn't have to get the lizard. Who knows what they'll want next.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I think that you deserve a nice quiet day without lizards and spiders!!

Football in the South is bizarre as Patsy used to say!

Unknown said...

hay, be nice to that little spider.he was just minding his own business. ha ha ha . i cant believe you did not smash the son of a gun.

sorry about your bucs. they probably played a very good team.i predict they will bounce back with a win next game.