Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday


Hello,


Rick is on his way to CO for the week. :( He's going to miss the Bumpus pep rally on Thurs, and the Hoover Spain Park game on Fri. Oh well.


Alabama won yesterday over Vandy, huge upset for Auburn. USF won by 3 pts. Alabama fans are very happy, Auburn fans, not so much.


Kate had a great time at Maddie's party. She just woke up so I haven't gotten too much out of her yet but I'm excited to hear all about it.


I think I have what Kate had last week. blah. My throat started hurting yesterday and I just feel run down. Hate that! I don't have time to feel that way. So, this morning, I took mucinex, advil, my iron, b complex with C, it wasn't a good idea to drink coffee after all that. I think it was a little too much at one time. Thankfully, I'm feeling better now.


Today, is laundry and cleaning. Jack has football at 3 and thats about it. This week should be fun and hopefully we'll get some rain. This morning I opened the kitchen window for about a half an hour. It was really pretty outside. We're getting there, I think its supposed to be in the 80's this week so that will be nice.


Have a great Sunday.


Love,

me;)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm not feeling well either..missed the trip to Ptown..but didn't think Karyn would appreciate her kids getting sick... want to feel better really soon, I don't like this

Unknown said...

i know, what symptoms do you have. tummy or more headcold/sinus/sore throat?

Unknown said...

i think i made myself sicker with all teh crap i took to feel better. haha.

Valerie said...

Chris might miss the Spain Park game, too! What to be my date??
If Bumpus is home this week, I'd like to go. Haven't been to one of their games yet.