Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday

Hi,

I'm finally sitting down to write for today. Kate missed the bus this morning so I had to take her to school on my way to preschool. Jack came down stairs this morning with his jersey on and I asked why he was wearing it, he looked at me like I'd lost my mind and said,"ugh, game day" He is so excited for his first game this evening! Joe is sad because we won't be able to go to open house, Kate will be at dance class and we just can't be every where at once. It is a beautiful day today. Had a great day at preschool. Jorge has dropped out. I will be getting another boy soon, poor Weston needs a friend with all the girls in there. I guess that's about it. I'lll let you know how Jack's game turns out.

Go Jack!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

let me know how the game goes!!! GO JACK!! i talked to him for a sec yeseterday when i called you, he sounded excited!

Unknown said...

he is so excited, he can barely stand it!

abbie said...

i miss getting those game day nerves!! i know he played great and made one of the other boys cry!! :)

Valerie said...

your evening sounds like mine! Kendall came home from school crying her little eyes out because I wasn't going to open house @ school tonight (she's my drama queen, T's cool as a cucumber). Chris is in California, both girls had dance and she just can't figure out that I can't be in 2 places at once. I bought her a milkshake at Chik-fil-A and she promised she wouldn't bring up the whole open house thing again. She was upset because she has been working so hard on her writing and she made a slide show w/ Lauren and now I'm not going to see any of it.