Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday

Okay, I'm working on getting the video of the pep rally and game on line. We made it through the 7th grade game w/o rain, they won but just barely. WE almost made it through half time of the 8th grade game and then the rain hit! It poured but the girls still got out there and did their thing and looked great. We knew the rain was coming we were just hoping it would hold off another 45min, it didn't. We didn't stay for the 2nd half and I don't think they called the game. 8th grade was winning 14-0 at half, I think they must have won b/c I didn't hear otherwise from Kate and she would have heard. This rain is so great. we really need it to save the grass and trees. The drought has been really hard on everything this summer so Humberto is very much welcomed even thought the big match up with Hoover and Spain park is tonight. We'd love to go but I'm not going in the rain.

rick will be home late tonight. Joe has a birthday party and kate will be at her friends. Not sure about Jack. I'm sure he'll figure something out. I'm cleaning today and painting a little. Have to do my yoga this morning. I'll do my best to get the videos on here.

love,
me

1 comment:

Valerie said...

U & I are are the same page today. I'm trying to clear my head so I can get some housecleaning done. I've told everyone not to call me today, don't distract me, don't ask me to do anything, drive anywhere. Once I stop cleaning, I won't be able to start again!
Go Hoover!