Wednesday, July 30, 2008

hi! today has been a flurry of activitiy. i've been busy working on my etsy site, i walked a couple of miles in this wonderful heat/humidity. i actually made a yummy breakfast for jack and his friend and now i'm going to pick up kate and then go to the post office. kate is dying to go shopping for school clothes. i'm putting it off as long as possible. ugh! yuck. the one who needs clothes is jack, not kate. trying telling kate that. its not fun. hmm. i guess that is about all. don't think we're going to make it to the pool today but def. tomorrow! oh and joe got his teacher letter. he is excited!

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

you are so good with your walking!! I wish I could be that motivated.....ha I'll just live through you!

Valerie said...

my girls need some stuff for school, too but we're waiting for tax free weekend!