Friday, July 11, 2008

the girls braving the cold lake up north! they are used to warm lakes and hot and humid days.



Hello. Well its Friday and I think its supposed to rain again today. Blah! Okay, I'm a little over it! haha. yes it is good for our drought but its not good for the pool. :( I guess I will go to the grocery store and run to the library. I know, sooo exciting. Well, it is exciting to have groceries in the house. :)




Kate and Maddie are having lots of fun in Michigan, well, I say that but I think they are still sleeping. I think they're having lots of fun snuggled in their beds in the cool, quiet cottage. :) Rick took the boys and myself to dinner last night. It was fun. We were all in a good mood and it was ladies night so I was able to enjoy a yummy glass of wine with my dinner for half the price. I love that. I noticed that the pet store next to the restaurant is most likely closing. That is where we got Ralph. :( I guess with the economy, people don't have tons of cash to drop on a puppy. Oh well at least I won't be tempted to get a new puppy every time we go there.




Got my walk in this morning, its a hot one! I'm officially addicted to sending flair to my facebook friends. I do not need another computer thing to check but I secretly love it!




ttfn.:)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Maddie's new haircut. Glad the girls arrived safe & sound.
Luv getting the flair; Facebook is so much fun!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Hey, whew the drama is finished *with blogger* Enjoy the rain, we need LOTS OF IT!!!!!!! check in later

Unknown said...

nope, i hate it when it rains espc. when i want to be at the pool. :)