Wednesday, July 16, 2008


SOOOOOOOO, I have mastered purchases songs off itunes. Ahh, that is very fun and satisfying. I went to the teen mass on Sunday and I loved all the songs the song people sang so I kept the hand out sheet with the songs and lyrics on it and purchased them off itunes for when I walk. Now, I just have to figure out how to upload it to my little green shuffle. :) So my ipod is very diversified. I have the nasty version of Sexy Can I? and I have my praise and worship on there. FYI, I didn't really want the nasty version of Sexy Can I? it is just what was in our account.


songs i bought today,

go light your world

here i am to worship

seek ye first.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Why is it that good christian women like ourselves love that song (Sexy Can I?)? I listen to that song in the car with the kids and I hope that no one knows what they are talking about. Sometimes I turn the radio off when they get to a really bad part.