Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Hi. just got in from the pool. It was really beautiful today, lots of sunshine and even a nice little breeze. I took Kate to another pool today and Joe and I went to our pool. Rick brought Jack after they played golf. Jack is loving golf and Rick is sort of enjoying it too. Not much else is going on . the boys are just chillin out after wearing themselves out swimming. rick and i are going to walk when the sun goes down a little more. Its still a little warm. Hope everyone is gearing up for the 4th! I know Rick ordered me a birthday cake. How sweet is that and its even the kind i like, white cake with white buttercream frosting. yummy! yay me!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

hey! that's the same kind of cake T had!

Unknown said...

its the best cake ever!! soooooo yummy. :)

i hope you got to eat lots of cake. i always do on my kid's birthdays b/c i'm the reason they're here. lol!

Cathy said...

and I'm the reason you are here, so where's my cake!?