Monday, July 7, 2008


Hi. Wow, I'm just now sitting down to write. Had a good day today. I got a great walk in this morning. I LOVE my ipod, rick bought me for my birthday. I'm sure i'm the last person in the world to get one but I love it! I can walk fast and farther with my favorite tunes. :) I took the boys to the pool this afternoon. It was really hot out today! Kate went to another pool to be with her friends. the boys are at a camp at the high school right now. It is one of three camps held by the new football coach. I think it will be really good for them to learn the fundamentals. it's also fun for them to be on the astroturf at the football field. Anyway, rick is in chicago at a meeting. ralph is sitting by my feet wanting me to take him outside. :) I'm wearing my new blousy shirt kate bought me with her own money for my birthday. I love it! she did a great job!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

love the shirt, and how fun to get an ipod!

Unknown said...

i know, i love it!

Candice said...

I still don't have an ipod. I do have a cell phone that has itunes in it, but that's all I have. I love the shirt!!! I am getting ready to make me some like that.