Saturday, July 12, 2008


Hi. Happy Saturday. My house is very quiet right now. Joe is of course still sleeping b/c its only 9:15am, Jack is over at a friends house, Kate is in MI, Rick is at the gun store. Ahh, just me and Ral hanging out on the computer. The sun is out today so maybe we'll get a little time in at the pool. I need to get my walk in this morning but I really don't feel like it which means I need to get out there! I am really loving my ipod, it makes all the difference in the world for me and walking! We are going to dinner tonight with some of Rick's coworkers so i actually have a reason to dress up a little bit and look nice. I love that.


I saw that Tony Snow died this morning. :( I'm sad for his family and for our country. I really liked him and I think he was so good for the gop. He was so young and had a young family. I'm sure heaven is happy to have him and his soul is probably the same charismatic soul that entertained and informed us here on fox news, from the white house and later on cnn. Bye Tony. You'll be missed!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We liked Tony Snow too...he was a good man