Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi. Well, Kate is at orientation! I hope its all going well. I'm trying to imagine all the kids there! She looked very cute. She wore a cute blk sundress, one she bought yesterday. I've filled all the paper work out and I'm trying to figure out the fees. I'm not quite sure which ones pertain to me so I'm going to hold off on filling that one out until I meet up with the fee person.

Just came in from my walk. It isn't super hot out right now and maybe its going to clear up but I'm not sure. Oh well. I don't think we'll make it to the pool today anyway. Just too much else going on.

Guess that is about it. Hopefully I'll have some cute pics of orientation to share with you later on this evening! Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I was totally dreading registration but it wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. T's fees came to $220 (not including the speeding ticket on rec'd on the way home cutting thru Brock's Gap).