Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello. Just got in from my lovely walk minus my newly downloaded itunes songs b/c for some reason, my library and rick's library on itunes won't work together so I couldn't get mine to work. Ugh! It was annoying and we'll have to work on it later. I had a sweet blk lab follow me up big bertha, (our huge hill). Kate is babysitting up there so I walked up to see her and the the boys she is watching. They are really cute. I had my hair pulled up in a bun thingy on top of my head and I had my blk visor on and the middle boy was standing on their porch when I was walking up the drive. i'm waving to him and saying "hi boys" and he is yelling for kate saying "kate there is a lady coming to our house and i don't know who she is." haha, it was me. Anyway, it is sunny today and i DON'T think rain is in the forecast! The plan is to go to the pool today but I'm not sure what time we're going b/c this evening we are meeting some friends there so I don't think I want to be there 8 hours. Maybe we'll go around 3 or so. That might work. But then I will miss seeing my other friends there that go earlier. Oh, maybe we'll just go for 8 hours. haha.

Two weeks from today, the buses will be filled with children! Yep, school starts in two weeks. Just thinking about having to get Joe out of bed at 6:30 am scares me. I'm going to have to give him sleeping pills at like 5pm so he will want to be up so early. lol. (not really) you know they'll be up really great like the first two days and then boom, honey moon is over. Football camp is Monday-Thurs for the boys and Joe's school fees are due Monday and Kate's are due Thurs. I will have no money left! Somebody please order something from me!!! haha. just kidding. well sort of.

Umm, let's see. I was doing my usual poking around some sites this morning and saw that Obama is having a little trouble closing the racial gap. Hmm. I'm not surprised. However, I personally don't have a problem with a black president, just not him. Colin Powell, Condi, I'm all for it. :) OHh, and I also saw an article out of Nevada about a company that owns 11 McDonalds restaurants and they have been fined one million dollars for knowingly hiring illegals from Mexico. They provided them with SS cards from other people. Some of the people in the case are still here waiting for the case to end and most of the people went back home. It is time that we as a country take some action and a million dollars is nothing to laugh about. Hopefully business owners will take note.

Guess that is about all. I really need to get some pictures up here. Kate had my camera all week in MI I need to get it back from her. Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

Candice said...

School already. Didn't we just finish? Some other moms can't wait until their kids go back to school (MDO) but I'm just enjoying being with them. Not that I don't want a break but that's why I stay home with them.