Monday, July 14, 2008

Hi! We had a great day today. It was soooo beautiful outside. Not a cloud in the sky, low humidity and a nice breeze. We finally got to the pool around 2ish. Joe took his friend, Sam and they had a great time. Sam came back to the house with us and we had tacos for dinner and then I took them back to Sam's so they could go to Sam's church for vbs. Jack is spending the night at his friends and Kate is still loving Michigan! It's amazing how much gas I save when she isn't home but I do miss her and am ready for her to be here. She just called to tell me that I have to wax her eyebrows when she gets home and she wants to know if Jimmy can come over around 8 on Wed. Ha, the child doesn't miss a beat. Anyway, I'm about to send out little cards to my little twos who are now three that I had last year. I always love sending a little note in the summer. I think tomorrow is supposed to be as pretty as today so it's more pool time! We are going to soak it all up b/c school starts three weeks from Thurs. We'll all be ready by then, well, all of us except Joe. I mean, the boy sleeps til noon every day. We better start the whole early to bed early to rise routine next week.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

pls let Joe know that his little friend KJ will be having a difficult time getting prepared for the start of school. She's been sleeping until 11, 11:30 AM each day.