Friday, July 25, 2008

haha, i'm lol right now b/c my dear friend Shawn just wrote the best thing ever in regards to Obama. Boil on the butt of humanity!!" I love that. It is true but I'm not going on and on right now about him b/c the day is young and I'm going to be happy in my heart.

I just got home from taking Joe to the Dr. He has swimmers ear. :( Poor Hobie. We went to Publix to fill his prescription. You, know I love grocery stores, nice ones anyway and Publix is great. Everyone was there working hard in the deli making the chicken tenders which Joe had for breakfast and the bakery was busy busy and the people were stocking all the new fresh bread and the sushi guys were making sushi. Sooo yummy!! Anyway, we got Joe's drops for his ears and he is on the road to feeling better. He said he is not going to the pool today so we will go with out Joe. We haven't been for a couple of days. I'm having a little withdrawl.

I'm feeling great about having Kate and Joe registered, Jack's is on the 29th. I'm very excited to see what hall he is on and I love that I know what to expect at his school. Being at the highschool yesterday was a little overwhelming. It's sooo big! Kate is very excited though which is great. I remember I was just so not knowing what to expect or anything when I was her age. She is so much more together than I was. I remember we had orientation in the day and there was a pool party in the evening. Seriously, what 14 year girl wants to put a swim suit on in front of all new people? I've always thought that was really stupid.

Have a great day!

No comments: