Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello. Just got in from my walk, ahh, there's nothing like a nice long walk in the middle of summer! haha. It is sooo humid out. Anyway, Im glad that is out of the way. As I was walking, I was thinking that we are in for a lot of football this fall. We got an email from jack's coach last night, and he is really excited about his team. We haven't heard from Joe's coach yet but I'm sure we'll hear soon. So, we'll have Jack and Joe's practices and games which will start in about 3 weeks and we'll have the freshman games, they are really good so we'll want to see them play plus, all of kate's friends will be dancing, playing and cheering so it'll be fun, then if Kate is still dating Jimmy, come football season, we'll probably go to his games which are j.v. and then of course we'll have the varsity games on friday night and then all the college games. Oh my goodness that's a lot of football! GO BUCS!!

I think we'll go to the library today and probably the pool. Kate is babysitting and then getting ready for her trip to Michigan!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

So, is Kate flying up by herself or are y'all driving up? Please tell her to have a fun trip!

KJ decided she didn't want to do cheerleading this fall (a decision I'm afraid she's gonna regret come football season when all her friends are cheering). I'm glad to have my Saturday mornings back. I'm excited about HS football this year -- can't wait to see Sam G and all the other Bucs boys we know (and of course watch T dance). I guess my Monday's will be freshman football and Friday's HS football. Saturday is college games and don't forget my husband is an NFL'r. There go my Sunday's!
(sigh!)

Unknown said...

haha, i know, seriously, it's all about football. yay! what's our cheer we do? hoorah for hoover hoorah for hoover! love it! we must sit together at the games!