Friday, July 18, 2008

Hi! Happy Friday. I ended up having a really nice day but it started out just a little sad. I don't know why, I had no reason to be sad at all I just was. Anyway, I feel great now, we ended up going to the pool this afternoon and it was really fun. Nothing special but we had a lot of fun hanging out. kate went with me and Jack and we sat with friends and then Joe came and we all got in the water even the moms. :) I came home, got my walk in, just made a little dinner and I'm thinking about going up to my office and painting a little bit. I got a cross order from etsy which I love! so fun to do the crosses. tomorrow we are going to smith lake for the day so i'm looking forward to being there with randy and donna and ralph can be with his bff's! yay!

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Awww, sorry you were sad. But you perked up , that is good!!!!! Have fun at the lake :)!