Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hi. wow, what a day. Kate, Maddie and I were up very early this morning so we could get an early start to Atlanta for the girls to catch their plane to MI. Kate and Maddie got to sleep on the way, how nice for them. I was sooo sleepy but managed to get there just fine. I was actually really impressed with the Atlanta airport. It wasn't too hard to manuvere around. The girls got checked in and through security and to their gate just fine. Rick has talked to Kate and she said that she and Maddie jumped in the lake and woke up all of MI b/c it was soooooooo cold. They got out and ran up stairs to take a hot shower. They are used to warm lakes and hot hot weather. I know they're going to have a great time. I came home from taking the girls this afternoon and crawled back in bed. I was so tired. I haven't slept well all week and that was about all I could take. Rick is home from Chicago and he took the boys and I out to dinner. yay! Love Bob's Wings. :) Even though I never get the wings. It's been cloudy and rainy here all day which is great for our drought but it can be sunny tomorrow, fine with me. :) Thats about it. talk to you later. xoxox

No comments: