Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday evening, is proving to be very quiet and relaxing. We all went to jack's baseball team party. It was fun and yummy and nice to see Rick. He took the boys to the Indiana Jones movie and Kate went to the movie with friends and I came home to fire crosses, do yoga and fold laundry. I've done everything but fold laundry. I know, you're totally shocked! I'm actually worn out! I didn't sleep well all week long and i really want to just jump in the shower and then crawl in bed with my book. :) It turned out to be a hot day today which I love. I'm trying to get everything finished around the house so we can go to the pool and i won't feel like I've left the house a crazy mess. I hate that feeling! I can enjoy hanging out in the sunshine when I know things are all good at home. Our pool opens on Sat. It is opening several days late b/c they were resurfacing the pool. Anyway, Kate has her dance recital this weekend. None of us want to go. She is not doing the recital next year! She loves dance for the exercise but the whole recital thing just isn't her style. We have to be down town tomorrow for the rehearsal and then again on Sat. ugh! Yuck. Valerie, how are you tackling this? Will i see you there?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

oh yeah. I'm there for the long haul. I think t needs to be there @ 2:30 and we wont be done until almost 7 PM between both girls.

Saw Kate at the movies and saw Rick & the boys. Chris & I took the girls to the 6:40 PM indiana jones (he bought tix on his lunch hour). T was supposed to meet friends. They called to say the 6:40 was sold out so they were all going to the 7:20 PM. T sat w/ us for a while and then snuck in the 7:20 PM movie. Kate was in our movie w/ us; T was in Rick's movie. Chris, KJ & I walked down to Ben & jerry's for some ice cream but they were closing up. The young man working saw us, felt bad and opened up just for us.

I liked the movie, Chris thought it was so-so. there were some parts that were far fetched and some parts got a little long. Harrison Ford was good; he acted his age and didn't try to act 20 years younger. Shia Lebouf was good, too.