Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi. Well, we are on summer mode but I'm not really saying that totally and completely until the dance recital is over! Just looked at our rehearsal schedule and of course kate's time she has to be down town is 6pm. ugh! annoying. Rick is taking the boys to the Alabama, Kentucky baseball game, the SEC tournament is right in our back yard and I wanted to go. Anyway, maybe Alabama will win and I can see them play again. Whatever. At least the recital is in the afternoon. Having it on memorial day weekend is sort of complicated for a lot of people. Rick is back home. He had a busy week in Atlanta and now he is balancing the check book. Next year, I will go to the meetings and he can stay here and handle the last week of school activites and then he will know where all the money went. I serioulsy just kept passing money out to people. money for teachers gifts, money for dinner, movies, graduation clothes, awards ceremony dresses, shoes, gas to get us to all the activities. anyway after tomorrow afternoon, things will calm down for a couple of weeks and that is a good thing! have a great friday.

3 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

K so I am getting ready for the beach....When I get back let's 'do lunch' b/c I miss you already!!!!! I'll email you when we are back in town...have a great recital, I always love to go to the Alabama Theatre, I just can feel all the history it holds ;0)!!!!

Unknown said...

hi. okay, we'll for sure do lunch! don't forget josh's mug too! have a fab time a the beach. i know you will. will you be back for the 5th? i miss you too! the recital is at the children's theater in the bjcc. i probably typed it wrong. thank goodness Valerie was there, my partner in crime when it comes to these things. :)love ya, travel safe!

Valerie said...

end of year is always so busy. End of year scout party, end of year lax party(s), end of year softball parties, end of year class party, all these kids do is party!!!